SEE VIDEOS OF OUR WORK
7 tips to hard work without burning out
1. Hard work is great work, if you love it: "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)
2. Learn to say "No". If you always say "yes", you just work more and more, but finally it is a wrong way. Time-management and clear understanding of your goals will lead you to the right decision when to say "Yes" or "No" in different situations.
3. Don't be afraid of making mistakes - they show you the best way: "I have not failed. I've just found 10 000 ways that won't work" (Thomas A. Edison)
4. Work and rest are married! You have to work hard for a period of time, but then you have to turn off everything and just have a little rest to get a portion of inspiration and strength for next period of work: "Work hard, rest hard!" (Stephen Graves) 5. Everyday physical exercises are of a huge necessity for your hard work. You need just about 30 minutes everyday to stay in a good shape for work.
6. Plan your day! If you have goals and clear plan, you work effectively and you know your limits. In fact, you don't take more job, than it is necessary to achieve results, but you concentrate much on what you do.
7. If you plan (see above), you have time for your friends and family! It must be this way. There are many things in life which can not be sacrificed.