SEE VIDEOS OF OUR WORK
7 deadly sins in interior design
1) The scale is lost! If you put too many small things in one room, the eye will never stop looking for a place to land and will not find it. On the other hand, if there are only large items in one space, the whole space starts looking very small and not comfortable. So, the proportion and scale are the things the professional designer never forgets.
2) Shopping first and plan is second! Everything must be vice a versa: first you have to plan and measure, count and lean your budget and then go to the shop and buy all necessary staff from the list.
3) Never ask anyone's opinion! Even if you are a professional designer, you have to seek for objectivity: you have to ask relatives and other designers about your project. They are not involved and they look from some other point of view in comparison with yours. And their statements can be very fresh and creative.
4) Museum of Art at home! Hanging paintings are very interesting, but sometimes they just everywhere! Too many is not good. It is good to mix different sizes, but the whole wall or even 2 or more walls are a big mistake which makes you space look tiny and unfinished. Be careful with the number of the art items and there sizes (which have to be different, of course).
5) Everything in one room looks very similar in color and style! But how can you find a black cat in a dark room? There is only one answer to the spaces made in one color and its shades: just change this monotonous style of living and add a focal point into the room. A focus for the room can be found when you understand the purpose of this room. For examle, your Client loves his or her friends and make parties at home. Then add a coffe table as a focal point and sofa as an addition. You will get a big success in making parties without any questions.
6) Every home can be similar - just take and implement! Interior design add your personality to your home. If this space is ucertain, than the whole space is in a big problem.
7) Everything can be bought in one store. This is a trick, of course. Anyway, do not buy all your staff in one place. When there are many different brands, you get a variety and freedom of choice, and, of course, the richness of your home as a whole.